Insomniac Will Go Above and Beyond For VIP Guests At EDC Las Vegas
Insomniac is known for always going the extra mile when it comes to festivals and events. EDC Las Vegas is the pilgrimage every EDM enthusiast should once make in their lifetime. You will find no better atmosphere and vibes than at the motor speedway in Las Vegas. For those with the extra cash, VIP is an option you might want to take this year. Insomniac has announced incredible amenities for their VIP attendees on this 22nd edition EDC Las Vegas this coming May.
Kinetic Field (main stage) will include for the first time ever a splash pool for those who want to stay cool. Insomniac have also included “Beats & Breakfast” for this year’s festival. From 4:00 – 5:30 AM you will be able to have a healthy breakfast to end your night (or start your day) while enjoying the closing sets.
The VIP pass will include the usual amenities from before such as phone charging stations, air-conditioned restrooms at the stages, expedited festival entry, and the oxygen bar.
Check out the list the full VIP amenities down below:
- Raised viewing decks at kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS, and cosmicMEADOW
- Body paint and beauty bar
- EDC Unity Wall—share your message love with other VIP Headliners
- VIP ball pit—a Headliner favorite!
- Giant Jenga, pool table, ping-pong, Connect Four, chess and more
- Dedicated gourmet food trucks—ferings will include vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options
- Fully stocked bars fering signature EDC cocktails
- Chill zones featuring additional seating and areas to relax, refresh and rehydrate
- VIP Ferris wheel
- Dedicated VIP fast-pass lanes for various carnival rides located in GA
- EDC VIP info booth—dedicated concierge available, open to close, to answer questions about your VIP experience
For the full list amenities and to get your VIP tickets for EDC Las Vegas 2018 click .