Jay Rock’s “Win” was undoubtedly one the songs the summer time. The monitor was getting common rotations from DJ’s within the membership, at live shows and on the radio. While Jay Rock does not essentially have the mainstream as his labelmate Kendrick Lamar, he acquired a serious search for “Win” after it was included on the season 4 premiere Ballers. According to new experiences, the inclusion “Win” helped the music land the primary music on the Top TV Songs chart.
Jay Rock’s “Win” takes the lead on Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Songs chart for August 2018. The rankings for Top TV Songs chart are decided by music and present knowledge from Tunefind. It’s additionally ranked utilizing a system which blends Shazam tags and gross sales and streaming info from Nielsen Music throughout the interval.
In addition to Jay Rock’s “Win,” Valee and Jeremih sit at quantity 2 with “Womp Womp” after it was included on HBO’s Insecure. The record consists of 4 songs from Insecure together with “Cold War” by Cautious Clay, “Easy” by Anna Wise and Xavier Omar and “Life’s A Bitch” by Radiant Children.
Buddy and A$AP Ferg additionally made the record with “Black.” Like Jay Rock’s “Win,” the music was included on Ballers and landed at quantity 7 on the chart.
Peep the total record beneath.
1. “WIN,” Jay Rock, Ballers (HBO)
2. “Womp Womp,” Valee that includes Jeremih, Insecure (HBO)
three. “Cold War,” Cautious Clay, Insecure (HBO)
four. “Easy,” Anna Wise & Xavier Omär, Insecure (HBO)
5. “Love & Hate,” Michael Kiwanuka, Animal Kingdom (TNT)
6. “Pa’lante,” Hurray for the Riff Raff, Sharp Objects (HBO)
7. “Black,” Buddy that includes A$AP Ferg, Ballers (HBO)
eight. “Ghost,” The Acid, Sharp Objects (HBO)
9. “Life’s A Bitch,” Radiant Children, Insecure (HBO)
10. “Mercy Now,” Mary Gauthier, Yellowstone (Paramount)